(Official Website of WiMLA)
Novelist – Playwright – Storyteller
Hell at Brooklyn Tea
Hell at the Brooklyn Tea Available Now!
Greetings and welcome to my website, WiMLA. I write and tell stories of horror and the macabre, but don’t let that scare you. Please, take a look around, browse the menu and take advantage of all there is to see and read. You’ll want to pay special attention to the newsletter and Did You Know. By all mean, venture further if you dare and subscribe for the most up to date information.
My Mission: My goal is to evoke fear and dread through quality fiction featuring strong characters, plots, and terrifying premises. I want readers to be entertained as horrors, both familiar and new, are presented to them in stories that keep them hooked to the very end.
CHILLING HORROR AND TERRIFYING TALES
The Hell Series: Hell at the Way Station
Hell at Brooklyn Tea
Blending short stories with an over arching storyline, Hell at the Way Station and Hell at Brooklyn Tea tells the exploits of three demon hunting horror writers who, by combining their storytelling and supernatural abilities, fight to keep dark forces from entering this world. (Available under books in the menu)
- Empire State of Fright – Welcome to Brooklyn, Gabe
- Hell’s Heart: 15 Twisted Tales of Love Run Amok – A Marked Man
- Hell’s Mall: Shop till you Drop – Djinn in Tonic
- Under Twin Suns: Alternate Histories of the Yellow Sign – Order of Wilde
Anthorrorgy Film Series
A collection of short films written and directed by Marc L Abbott.
(Available through the menu)
Disturbing. Nightmarish. Insightful. Revealing.
Check out these blogs in the menu for a deeper dive into my world of horror.
DID YOU KNOW – Discover the origins of some of my most frightening creations and the truth behind their real word counterparts. Through a mix of storytelling and research, this blog will leave wondering what’s worse, fact or fiction.
THE PHOBIA OF – What are you afraid of and why? This blog delves into the phobias that feed the nightmares within my work. From things that crawl to things that hide in the shadows, find out what triggers my fears. . . and yours.
- Séance Report on Halloween NightJoin Marc L Abbott and horror writers Alp Beck, Teel James Glen and Loretta H. Campbell on October 31st for an evening of terrifying stories. Kew & Willow Books will be hosting Séance Report: A Virtual Horror Author Panel from 7:30pm – 8:30pm Halloween Night and you’re invited to tune in and listen as theContinue reading “Séance Report on Halloween Night”
- Marc L Abbott returns to the Center for Fiction this fall with Beyond the Tropes: Family Secrets and Burdens Registration now open.Every family has secrets and the burdens they carry can be intolerable. In the realm of speculative fiction, they can be down right scary. Find out for yourself as the Beyond the Tropes series returns to the Center for Fiction for its next set of sessions this fall. Marc L Abbott delves into the worksContinue reading “Marc L Abbott returns to the Center for Fiction this fall with Beyond the Tropes: Family Secrets and Burdens Registration now open.”
- Meet the Authors and Hosts of Beef, Wine and Shenanigans this Friday at the Villains Hideout in Brooklyn, NYCome out this Friday, July 23rd and meet Authors and BWS Hosts Steven Van Patten, Marc L Abbott and Kirk Johnson for an evening filled with horror and pizza at Villains Hideout. They will be on hand starting at 6:30 PM selling and signing copies of their novels Hell at Brooklyn Tea and the awardContinue reading “Meet the Authors and Hosts of Beef, Wine and Shenanigans this Friday at the Villains Hideout in Brooklyn, NY”
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates